Description

A creative person going through a creative process. Rambling artistically is the aim

Hello.

Posted on: Tuesday 27 October 2015


I have created this blog to ramble, I used to write a lot as a kid and the urge still lurks within me. If this goes the way I see it in my head, I think people will find my posts interesting. 

A few things to introduce myself
  • I am a very creative person, my main outlet is photography but also includes being a make up artist, the odd bit of playing about with film and lots of doodling.
  • My main thing is story telling, I just haven't quite worked out which is my favourite way yet
  • I love to find out how people's minds work, their thoughts and creative processes 
  • I like to think I'm quite funny but so do most people and at least there's a minimum of one person laughing at my jokes
  • Call me Bea for now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TheChroniclesOfBea All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger